JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 3/18/20

Jeanne- CE!

Wow, Wonderful Warriors, the whole earth needs a little Wellness Wednesday! How are things going with you today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, spend time with the Garymama this morning, plan to hit the road back home early afternoon. Be strong and well, Preciousses! It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Another rainy day here, which in an odd way feeds my soul so I don't mind it. Now, all the mud it is creating at the other house...that is an entirely different story! I will eat as close to the earth as possible and do all the healthy things. Hoping everyone finds some peace in this day. And it is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I have been staying in this am but heading back to school at 2 to make more copies for the coming 1.5 weeks that we know we are out. This is uncertain times so trying to do my duty.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Having a normal day, not really, but I really want it to be! It's all good though, everyone I know is healthy. Stay positive!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.