JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Prayer requests

Jeanne- CE!

If you have any requests whether just your name or including detailed specifics, I would be honored to pray for you aloud by name. Feel free to buddy chat if you would rather not post. Tough times call for Light and Love!

Lyn💛 Replied:

deb Replied:

Thanks for posting this Jeanne. I will keep this in mind for the future!

Diane Replied:

Thanks for this post. Right now I just pray that people take this serious no matter their age and all adhere to keeping their distance, staying put and washing their hands often. We need to stop this spreading.

deb Replied:

I agree Diane! Some people are NOT taking this seriously enough! STAY HOME (if you can)!

Gwen Replied:

For each of us to hear what God is saying to us in the midst of all this. No matter where we are from we face new challenges daily and for many is is a fearful situation. Thanks for your prayers Jeanne.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

My church is doing the normal masses via the internet. So you can watch our priest do the masses at the church that we go to, but from home at the time you would usually go to, live. I think that is beautiful way of keeping us together, but apart.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

My church is doing live streaming as well, with option to watch later from the website. I love when technology serves the greater good!

Diane Replied:

Pray for a 10 yr old Brooklyn that I know. She is in ICU at CHOA in Atlanta. She has pneumonia and has been tested but that takes days. Her mom is an labor and delivery nurse and I taught her twin siblings last year. Please pray for this sweet family.

Sue Ellen Replied:

2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV Bible
If my people which are called by name, shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

ALL Christians who believe in Jesus Christ should be praying every hour if possible for deliverance from this virus but also for household salvation. Thanks Jeanne for this post. By the way our church is Family Worship Center from Baton Rouge, LA which is on Directv 344 and also on sonlifetv.com. check out computer. 24/7 with some live services thus far. Be blessed...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.