JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Thank you!

deb

A BIG thanks is going out to all the first responders, doctors, nurses, food bank volunteers, teachers who are helping so much during this time of crisis. You are appreciated! Without all of you, we would be in such a bad way!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Gwen Replied:

I completely agree! Thank you

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Thank you, thank you!

My sister in law is one of them. Trust me when I say, it's worst in the hospitals then they say!!!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yes, my b.i.l. is a nurse in Chicago and he said for the first time ever he is afraid to go to work. They do not have the proper face masks. Luckily, my husband is in construction and has to have those masks for certain jobs and we are sending all of ours to him but that will only buy a little time.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

My s.i.l. is a O.R. Nurse and she says it's bad. The emergencies are bad, because these people are coming in with underlying issues that they have no fight left when the virus hits them and she's afraid too that her gear is not helping her stay safe from the other things too that they already have, such as HIV. It's not good, they are tired and worn out too. People are dying without the tests being performed, so they are not be categorized under the virus. There aren't enough tests yet. My county has already said they don't have enough.
Thank you to all that are putting there lives on the line to keep us safe! We appreciate you.

Diane Replied:

Thank you to all those putting themselves at risk for all of us. We appreciate you.

deb Replied:

My DIL (a doctor ), is very concerned. She has set up a room in their basement for her to quarantine in case she contracts COVID 19. She strips her clothes off in the garage when she comes home and showers immediately. She is on the front lines & I am so worried for her.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

So many prayers for these true heroes!

jenny Replied:

Deb, my daughter a doctor does the same.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

To all your family hero's!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.