JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 3/21/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hey hey, Specials! What's going on in your neck of the wellness woods?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, get out for a walk with the spotted grrrls (low 40s here after near 80 a couple days ago), exercise indoors, practice, do some isolated adulting, go to Di's for dinner to try to temporarily chase away the blues and celebrate Gary's birthMONTH a bit- just the three of us and she is family. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

We go on lockdown here today at 5 so I am going to run over to the new house and check out all the progress before that is no longer an option. I am stocked with healthy foods, eating the fresh stuff first and enjoying it immensely since it is uncertain when it will be replaced. I am starting some seeds a bit late but I figured it will be good for my soul and may be smart to have some food growing just in case. I will make a point to move intentionally because I have a feeling there is about to be a lot of binge watching in my near future. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Planning on stepping on the Treadmill for a little with some music. I want to try and get my brain as far away from all of this. I don't want to watch the news anymore today.

Clean the house make it cozy and peaceful. Maybe go buy some flowers before they close down those stores as well, so I can do some gardening an welcome spring!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.