JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 3/24/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's movin' and shakin' in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, check in with chofam Dr. Tim, pick up a few groceries at an odd time, practice, get outside-- getting back to near 80 and sunny this afternoon,-- hang at home. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am hanging at home...since I have no other options. LOL All is well here, I am working on upping my exercise game with all my extra time. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I'm just doing online learning with Megan and checking our kids submissions and hanging at home. I admit I am kinda bored.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Still working, thank goodness. I'm actually finding things at the Grocery stores and I found a few stores that allow me to buy more than two packages of meat.

I did see a lot of people sneezing and coughing today when I went to the grocery store. I felt like telling them to wear a mask.

Stay safe.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I found out that my school (but not my home even though the school and my home are in the same city) is in one of the "shelter in place" counties and there is not enough demand for online instruction to justify my going in. There will likely be no change to this for at least two weeks, at which time they will reassess based on the restrictions set by the county where the school is located.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.