JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 3/25/20

Jeanne- CE!

Wonderful Wellness Warriors are we, and we need a little Wellness Wednesday! How is yours lookin'?

Happy BirthDAY, dear Gary! I am out of school work indefinitely at this point but I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, take the dueling grrrls for individual walks, fill my house with music, get take-out from one of Gary's favorite Mom/Pop restaurants that we are happy to support in their struggle, enjoy the rest of the day and evening with the BirthDAY boy. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

Today I will enjoy the SUNSHINE!!! Help Meg with her school work and clean the house and maybe just maybe go out and do some yardwork to help soothe the soul.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Same old same old here. Trying to deep positive and be productive. Waiting for it to get nice enough to be able to spend some time outside. These gloomy days are not helping matters much. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

I spent a couple of hours outside in the beautiful sunshine trimming my grape arbor. I home-schooled my 2 granddaughters yesterday & will be doing the same tomorrow & possibly Friday. My DIL is back at work at the hospital and my son has to record his college lectures at home (their offices are closed), and that's pretty much impossible to do with a 7 & 3 year old around!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I took the day off and did gardening. It was wonderful.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.