JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 3/27/20

Jeanne- CE!

Friday Friday, Beautiful; what day is it again?! How's life happening for you today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, do online yoga (my sweet little studio is offering live streaming as well as videos free for everyone not just members,) practice with Di for upcoming church music streaming, do house stuff, plan and prep for tomorrow's BirthMONTH feast for Gary starting with the cake, look to the silver linings. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I think the rain is done for now so I hope to get outside for at least a little while today. I also plan to do yoga and try a new recipe. And hopefully I can open the windows for a while and get some fresh air in here! It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm a little frustrated, I can't get into my Fitbit. It logged me out for some reason and it won't let me back in.

The day is going as well as it can. I have my health and so does everyone around me that I know.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.