JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 3/29/20

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to precious Ones! What's happening in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; go to church this morning to partake in the streamed service by offering a duet with singin' sista Carol, accompanied by piano and Di on oboe; hang at home; it's all good!

Diane Replied:

I'm just hanging out at home enjoying my family and getting things done around the house, which is so nice. It might rain for a short time today but that is all ok. Right now the sun is shining and it is beautiful

Lyn💛 Replied:

We are going to drive to the assisted living home my f.i.l. is in. They are not allowed visitors but he is on the first floor so we go put signs in his window and can at least see him. He can't hear to talk on the phone so this has been a real blessing for all of us. He waits by the window now. LOL Plus, I haven't left the house in almost 2 weeks so a drive will be nice. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

I just finished making breakfast for my husband & I and I'm heading outside in the fresh air & sunshine!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.