JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Consecutive Days On Plan- April

Jeanne- CE!

No fooling, it's almost April! Let's keep our spirits up and encourage each other to get well, stay well, and BE well! We're going to have good and bad days along the way, but please join me in tracking how many green dots in a row you can rack up this month; and if and when we derail a bit, to keep the running total in mind. I'm going for 30!

Anna Replied:

Popping in to say hi! I am in quarantine because I came back from work in the Arctic. I came home from one of the only places in the world that does not have any cases but the need to be near my home and my family became stronger than common sense I think. My daughter and I came back at the same time. She was working in another community. We decided to quarantine together. We are in day five. Lets hope we get through it without symptoms. Its an extremely stressful time! We struggle emotional and physically around food time, but we are eating well and since we are in isolation and the community and us are taking it seriously --- the bad food is staying outside the door and we are eating better inside the house. A small silver lining! I hope you are all staying safe and handling the emotional eating side of our equation well! Hugs

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Nice to hear from you, Anna! Stay safe!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 1 of 30

A good month to boost immune system wellness. Here's to fueling and hydrating like it matters!

Lyn💛 Replied:

CDOP 1

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 2-5 totally forgot, probably because it's hard to tell what day it is!

Lyn💛 Replied:

CDOP 5
I feel ya, Jeanne!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 6

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 7

Lyn💛 Replied:

CDOP 7

deb Replied:

CDOP 7

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 8

deb Replied:

CDOP 8

Lyn💛 Replied:

CDOP 9

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 9

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 10

Lyn💛 Replied:

CDOP 10 TEN!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 11

Lyn💛 Replied:

CDOP 11

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 12

Lyn💛 Replied:

CDOP 12

deb Replied:

CDOP12

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 13

Lyn💛 Replied:

CDOP 13

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 14

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 15 & 16

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 17

Lyn💛 Replied:

CDOP 17

deb Replied:

CDOP 17

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 18

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 19

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 20 21 22 23

I've officially lost track of day and time, which wasn't my strong suit to begin with!

Lyn💛 Replied:

This is exactly why I have such a hard time with this. Believe it or not, I am still on track, even though my fingers are puffy and my weight is up.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 24

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 25

My weight was up today, after a couple of days of on track eating, great exercise, and feeling strong and well. I feel a little sore, so I know that fluids are hanging on to cushion everything, but still unfair

Lyn💛 Replied:

Experiencing the same thing. Except I have not been exercising, although I have been working hard at the house so it's not like I've been sitting around.

CDOP 25

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 26

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 27

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 28

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 29

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 30 and done!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I did it!
CDOP 30

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.