JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Prayers for the Tornados

Diane

We are having bad bad weather. They are saying we are going to have tornados. Our weather is becoming very unstable.

They are opening shelters for the weather and trying to keep a safe distance for the people going to the shelter. This is bad. I am in Georgia.... If you are a praying person please pray for our safety.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Will do.

Diane Replied:

Thank you Lyn. It is heading into our state now and we have another round coming around 2 or 3 am. We have moist hot air feeding in from the south so the parameters are setting up for a bad bad night.

Diane Replied:

It was a very long night and I was up half the night watching the tv for the direction of the storms. We got very lucky. We had the bad thunderstorms and lightening and high winds and rain but that was our extent. There was a lot not so lucky in our state and to our west. I pray for all of those affected by the storms.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Thanks for the update, Diane, I was thinking of you.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Yes, our prayers are with them and all the families involved. Lord help them and give the strength!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Yes, our prayers are with them and all the families involved. Lord help them and give the strength!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Praying for all! SO much going on...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.