JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 4/14/20

Jeanne- CE!

Well hello there, Sunshine! What's on your to do/to be list for this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Quarantine Jeanne no matter what, practice, move my bod, plan and prep, continue house stuff. Lemons-lemonade: I am getting huge house decluttering/deep cleaning/reorg/editing of "stuff" done, all of which has been a symbolic layer of protection that is now being released.Transformation time for myself and the world. It's all good!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Exercise done! Working now, and later I need to venture to the Grocery store for my 1st visit this week. Yuck!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I spent the morning at the new house and will spend the rest of the day at home taking care of basic cleaning and laundry and stuff. It is going to be a great rest of the day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

@Alex, yuck is right! I'm going to go to Whole Foods during "old fart" hours tomorrow, as I am 61 and actually qualify! I have not done that up to this point, as I did not want to take the spot of someone who is elderly and wellness challenged; but this is a "young" WF location, and I do not typically see older people in there. The last time I was in, there were young couples and families, most of whom were unmasked, as I sighed under my mask and rolled my eyes above it! So old fart hours it is!

deb Replied:

@Jeanne ~ I hope you enjoy your foray into Whole Foods this morning! I wish there was a WF near me...the closest one is an hour away. I think you are wise in going during "old farts" time slot, I would too!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.