JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 4/15/20

Jeanne- CE!

Well, it's Wellness Wednesday, Wonderful Warriors! What will make this a sWELL Wednesday in your world?

I will continue to be Clean Lean Quarantine Jeanne. I hit the ground running early this morning, scrubbing out more kitchen cabinets and drawers, and getting out the door for the old fart hours at Whole Foods and Natural Grocers. Hardly anyone was in WF but NG actually had more people than normal, duly noted. I am just now having breakfast, as I put groceries away then jumped in the shower. I will continue to do house stuff, practice, work out, and participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

You are getting so much more done than I am. LOL I had a zoom meeting with my cabinet lady at the new house and am now back home where it is warm! I can not express how cold it is in that house right now and I am a wimp when it comes to being cold. Once I get warmed back up I plan to get some things done around here. I will keep it clean and intentionally move my body. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.