JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Beautiful WednesdayMorning

deb

As I look out into our yard & see the trees in bud and the daffodils blooming, it's hard to realize that we are in the middle of this pandemic. The birds and squirrels certainly are oblivious to all of this. I am a bit worried with all the talk in the news about "opening the economy back up". I worry that we will do it too soon and there will be a second wave of this virus. What do you all think?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I think that our wildlife all seem to be acting differently, as if they know something is wrong. We had a deer and a fox cross paths in our front yard the other day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm staying sheltered in place; I think that some people are ready to just go crazy and start doing whatever they want because they are tired of the restrictions. To me, the proper protocol for all of this is on a timetable that cannot really be controlled; it just needs to happen naturally, but our powers that be will not allow that because of love of control and loveless power.

Diane Replied:

Here in my town, I had to go to the grocery Monday and I was shocked at everyone walking around with no gloves or masks and the week before that is all you saw. Our numbers are jumping by leaps and bounds.

I will say I helped at the school pack food for the kids that went out on buses and we are all separated packing and it was such a joy to help with such a great thing to keep all the kids eating while the stores are so empty.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.