JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 4/17/20

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Fah-RI-day, Preciousses! What have you got going today?

I will be Clean Lean Quarantine Jeanne no matter what, try to keep a bit of a routine so that the days do not all blur together, practice, move my bod, tend to house stuff, check in with Di for our Friday chill break, then chill some more. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

It is a rainy day here which matches my mood. I don't really plan to do much of anything today. Really just counting the minutes until it is socially acceptable to open a bottle of wine. LOL

Diane Replied:

Cheers Lyn..... I went to school and packed lunches again. It has helped me so have something else to focus on. I had an two google meets then came home.

deb Replied:

I had a Zoom chat with my 3 good friend! It was good to see their faces, I also cleaned all the bathrooms & vacuumed. My husband did our grocery shopping. When he got home I did my "wipe down" of all the boxes, packages and jars. I've also been washing all our fresh produce with soap & water. Overkill? Perhaps, but it gives me peace of mind. We played a game of gin rummy too, which was fun!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.