JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 4/26/20

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! How is this one day shaping up for you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, tune in to streamed church, practice duets with Di, sing for the joy of it, get outside, do some kind of restorative/yin yoga or deep stretching as I am turning into the tin man, do some more house stuff. We do not have cable or any streaming service, but I am looking forward to the Broadway stars' salute to Stephen Sondheim tonight on YouTube. LOVE him! It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

The sun is finally back out here after a solid 24 hours of rain. Today I will get outside and get some sun on this poison ivy, which is very much improved now. I still wouldn't be seen in public wearing short sleeves though. LOL And Jeanne, the tin man is a very good description, I am having the same issue! So I will step on my yoga mat and work out some of these kinks. Maybe I'll take my mat outside! It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I have worked in the yard and now am just relaxing. I did start my day with viewing our church service via streaming.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.