JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

We all need help....

Val V.

Hello everyone!!!

I hope everyone is doing well amid the current health crisis our world is experiencing. Who else has lost track of their diets during this time? We all need a little boost and encouragement in our lives. I am looking to initiate a group that leans on each other to get through the tough times while at the same time building new habits that will change lives. Who wants to join me??? It takes 21 days to build a new habit. I have started a water challenge for the next 21 days with a personal goal to drink 1 gallon of water per day. Water will curb hunger and boost weight loss. It is recommended that one drink 1/2 their body weight daily in ounces. For example, if you weigh 100 pounds you should be drinking 50 ounces of water per day at a minimum. If you are active and exercising you should drink even more. Join me in this water challenge...its only 21 days...you can do anything for 21 days!!! And I am here for you every step of the way!!!

Every 21 days we will add a new habit....and you will see life changing results....promise!!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'll join! It is funny, I just said this morning that I need to focus more on my water intake. This has always been a struggle for me.

Lyn💛 Replied:

My goal will be 64 oz., and in all honesty that will be a struggle. LOL

Val V. Replied:

Great new Lyn...no worries...21 days we will see improvement. Please join the community challenge, at the end of every day post what your daily goal was and how many ounces you drank. We will work together to identify daily challenges and ways to over come them. We got this!!!

Mary Replied:

I will join also! My goal is 64 oz. Thanks for starting this. I need a boost.

Sue Ellen Replied:

I am not joining but will try to drink more water as well. At 72 I need all the encouragement I can get and especially since my 6 month check up is in June. Need to lose and not on track. Been hard and frustrated. Good luck to all of you gals.

Diane Replied:

I will join. Getting a new water bottle this week so that is perfect timing. My first goal will be 64 oz maybe more.

Anna Replied:

I will join! I have diabetes and one of the easy things I can do AND don't do is drink enough water. I have a gallon container that I can put in the fridge to count my water intake. sounds like a plan!

Val V. Replied:

Welcome everyone!!! Every 21 days we will add a new challenge and build a new healthy lifestyle one habit at a time!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'll play! I have a long standing commitment to drink 72 oz/day, and I have a pitcher that I fill to the right amount before bed. Infusing water with cucumber, citrus, or apple slices/cinnamon may help it go down better. I also learned from experience that there is such a thing as too much water; I've played with this enough that I can tell when I'm flushing out too many electrolytes and digestive enzymes. Word to the wise wannabees: drink a lot early in the day, not your remaining 48 oz. right before bed.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I want in too! My goal will be 80 oz a day.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.