JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 4/29/20

Jeanne- CE!

A Wonderful Wellness Wednesday to you, Wonderful Warriors! How is this one day shaping up for you so far?

I have already put on my big girl panties, donned my armor, and shopped at Whole Foods during the old fart hours. The greeter told me it was only for 60+ from 7-8am, and carded me, haha! So now I will go back to Clean Lean Quarantine Jeanne no matter what, get some music practice in, get outside, leave house stuff for last, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

HAHAHA Jeanne, that is so funny! What a compliment! I am working at the new house, have good food ready to go, but am taking it easy on the water today because the plumbing is out and while we do have a Jonny On The Spot...I prefer too avoid that avenue if at all possible. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Jeanne, that is awesome... What a compliment. I have finished one side of the house pruning. I have more to do but looks like I have a lot of time on my hands.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Love it Jeanne! So cool to get carded for that. You go girl!!!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.