JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 4/4/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hello hello, Dearest! What's happening in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, take the dogs in one at a time for their remote curbside checkup (where I stay in the car), plan and prep, practice, workout one way or another (weather has gone icky and in the 40s). It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am hoping to have a day of doing what I want to do instead of what I should be doing. I have already done some yoga and am about to pick up a book. I am eating a breakfast salad and enjoying it because the fresh veggies are about done so we will probably be living out of the freezer for a while. I know we are allowed to go to the store but why risk it when I don't really need to. A lot of stores here are now limiting the number of people allowed in the store at one time and only allowing one member from each family in. Crazy how much the world has changed in such a short time. But I will not focus on the negative when there is so much positive. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.