JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Springtime

deb

The sun is shining, and if I didn't know any better I'd think all is right with the world. But, of course, it isn't. I will try to be productive today and go outdoors and enjoy the beautiful spring weather. I intend to get my Oriole feeders out of the barn and make some nectar to fill fill & hang them near our porch. At least Mother Nature is oblivious to the virus and continues to bless opus with sun, flowers, & birds! Try to enjoy what nature gives us today!

Diane Replied:

I love your post. Seeing the sun and the flowers does give us hope. I have Lenten Roses that always bloom around Easter and that gives me hope as well.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm ready for a little sunshine, we haven't had much of it in these parts yet. Lots of rain and grey, but I know it is coming! The trees all have buds on them and some are already blooming and that makes a huge difference. Good things are on the horizon!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

This morning as I heard a beautiful bird singing, I had my kids listen too and they just smiled. I know exactly what you mean. You go outside it's beautiful and you wonder, why is this happening. Maybe it's a test and lesson for us all. Maybe we need to appreciate the beauty that is always around us and enjoy our loved ones, instead of complaining or working too much. At least that's what I'm thinking.

Diane Replied:

So true Alex. We got part of our garden planted. The seeds are in the ground and we will get the plants after Monday which I think ends our shelter in place.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Wow, ours goes until May 1 and they are already talking of extending it.

deb Replied:

Yes, our was extended until May 1st, and like you Lyn, I think it will be extended. The Social Distancing is working!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Ours is until the end of the month.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.