JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 4/7/20

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings, Preciousses! Warm indeed, supposed to get to 87 here today! And speaking of today, how's yours?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, keep being quarentine Jeanne, get out with dogs one at a time, continue with ongoing house stuff, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

Today we are planting our garden and staying in.... Looks like we might have some rain so that is welcome to lower the pollen count. It's all good.

deb Replied:

Today is a rainy day here in Ohio. I worked outside yesterday so I think today is an indoor day ~ organizing, preparing beef & noodles for dinner, sending out cards to friends & family.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Lots of action at the new house today. Everyone is doing their part to socially distance and a lot of hand washing is happening. It is going to be a great rest of the day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Working now. Would like to go for a walk later today and enjoy the birds and nature. Stay safe!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.