JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 4/8/20

Jeanne- CE!

How about a lotta Wellness Wednesday today? How are things in your wellness world?

I will be Clean Lean Quarentine Jeanne no matter what, tend to house stuff and more house stuff, take each dog out separately, practice, venture out to get gas and possibly a few grogeries, but am preferring to stay put as much as possible these days. Some sweet neighbors made at least 100 masks, and gave us two, and thankfully they are cute to boot, so now I will not have to resort to my ill fated diy no sew ideas. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I will be Trying To Stay Zen Remodeling A House Again Lyn. Doesn't have quite the ring to it as Clean Lean Quarentine Jeane, does it? LOL I will run home to eat lunch and let my dogs out because yesterday I was here for 12 hours and they refused to go out for my son, not even one single time! It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Can I call myself "Bad ass Alex"? Maybe not!
Had a really good exercise this morning, working, and looking forward to going home to my family later.
When I go to the Grocery store I now where a mask too. It's kind of scary going out there.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I think those are fitting names for each of you Lyn and Alex!

Diane Replied:

Well, I don't have a name but have been doing yardwork and trimming and pruning. It has been a great day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Alex, I love the name and Diane, you can be Doin' It Diane. LOL You can probably come up with something better than that. haha

Diane Replied:

Lyn I love it.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.