JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 5/10/20

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Mother's Day! All women are moms in some form or fashion. How's your day lookin'?

I will be Clean Lean Quarantine Jeanne no matter what, stream church with Di, savor a planned clean feast (all prepped yesterday and ready to go) with Gary and Di, enjoy this special day as it comes our way. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

We went and sat outside at my brothers house, and froze our butts off. Now I am home, warm and cozy! I'm about to look into placing an order online for some vegetable plants at our local nursery that is only doing drive up service. Everything is wonky now. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Happy Mother's Day. We spent the day with my parents and cooked out on the grill. We took Shane's mom a plate and he finished installing her new a/c unit that bit the dust. My parents have been social distancing from everyone except us, probably b/c we are next door and are not going anywhere either.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.