JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 5/1/20

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday and new month of May, yay! What's happenin' for you on this one day, your way?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, get some adulting over with that is hanging over my head, get outside with G, practice, check in for a chill break with Di, relax at home. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am taking care of some stuff around the house and then will pull together some chairs and tables and a little fire pit to take over to the new house where we are going to have some socially distanced drinks with friends of ours. We will sit across from the fire and each bring our own coolers. It will be nice to sort of interact with other humans after so long. My poor husband is going crazy, he needs socialization. LOL It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Sounds like a great idea, Lyn! We are ready for those social steps now, too. I miss my in person peeps!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Sounds like fun Lyn!

Must get exercise done tonight when I get home from work. I left chicken cooking in the crockpot so I wouldn't have to cook tonight. I don't like cooking on Fridays. So I'm excited about that!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.