JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 5/21/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's shakin' in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, venture out for a pretty pedi with Di- only two salon techs whom we know personally and all precautions will be taken by all; lots of space, even pre-pandemic it was always by appointment with no one waiting. Have had a twinge of vertigo today (which only happens very occasionally) so I will listen to my body and see what it has to say, and proceed accordingly. It's all good!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Trying to not give in to snacking. It's been a bad two weeks of snacking!

Jeanne, you're so lucky you know someone who can give you a pedi like that. I don't see any in the near future for me. I have a haircut appointment next week and I'm scared of that. I will wear my mask for sure.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Oh gosh, Jeanne, vertigo is the worst. I hope it stays mild and leaves quick! I am hanging at home today, picking paint colors and doing laundry and taking care of all the things I have neglected. This afternoon Ethans friend is coming over to do mine and his hair. I trust her and feel very comfortable with the whole situation. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

@Alex: yes I really am lucky about knowing people personally and being able to completely trust the situation. I have a chosen family member, Erica (Hairica haha!) who is like a daughter to Gary and me and works in a very nice hair salon. I'm also going in for hair next week; I waited for her to get back into the swing of things and to let her get to people who have been hounding her, poor little thing. She's only taking two clients per day.

@Lyn thanks! I know you know about the vertigo. I've just taken it easy today. With me it's always rooted in my cervical spine and/or how efficiently my body is moving and ridding itself of what is not needed, so it should be a short bout of it.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.