JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Ten years!

Jeanne- CE!

Ten years ago on this date, I arrived at my goal weight on this site, and with the exception of an occasional temporary spike, have maintained my goal weight range. What finally worked for me was to focus on wellness in all areas of life, and to find a food plan that I love for life.

Once you have a maintenance ticker on this site, it gives a range of 5 lbs above or below goal weight. My chosen range is 3 lbs above or below. I stay on plan almost all the time, but those unfair gains still happen, lol!

My point in this post is not to brag or solicit praise, but to put the idea out there that if I can do this, anyone can. Until I got to this point, I was quite the roller coaster queen!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Well, I am going to throw some praise at you anyway! Well done, and thank you for sticking around here and being such a great friend and inspiration!

deb Replied:

You have shown us all that it indeed CAN be done! I agree with Lyn that you have been an inspiration to us all!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Yeah Jeanne! You inspire me!

I agree with Lyn too, you are always here for us all. THANK YOU!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.