JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 5/25/20

Jeanne- CE!

G'Day Lovelies, here's to the significance of Memorial Day in your personal experience. What have you got going on this one day?

In small town Midwest, our high school band always marched in a Memorial Day parade, that ended up in a cemetery with the playing of taps and presence of military. There was a real reverence and significance to it, and I look back fondly on that small town sensibility.

Today I will be Clean Lean Quarantine Jeanne no matter what, be secretly glad for rain today that is keeping TX from partying like it's 1999, stretch and move, practice, plan and prep, stay in on a date with Gary. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

We actually have sun today, at least until noon. I have been working on the pool while the sun is out and later will relax inside when the rain starts. No parties here, just relaxing and recognizing the weight of this day. And it is going to be a great one!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.