JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 5/27/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What have you got up your wellness sleeve on this wonderful Wellness Wednesday?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, stretch and move, practice, see chofam Erica (Hairica!) at the salon for the first time since all this hit, household adulting. It's all good!

My roots are so grown out right now that I decided to simplify life and start the transition to rocking the silver and grey. Color is actually Erica's specialty, so this will be fun!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am doing inside stuff as it is shockingly pouring down rain. So cleaning at the current house now and heading to the new house later to get ready for round two of plaster. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

We will need a picture Jeanne!

Exercise done for the day and hoping to stay green on the food. I have my haircut appointment at 4pm, just a trim, nothing special for me.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.