JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Feeling happy

jennifer

I have been quietly doing my plan...simple tracking calories and walking 7 -9 km almost everyday since December . and today I steppen on the scale and have finally gotten down to an 'ideal' weight range of 24 BMI. I felt so lost and overwhelmed in December when I saw how much I needed to lose.
Just wanted to send a work of encouragement to those of you out there who are feeling like it is impossible, or just defeated. YOU CAN DO THIS! I have no magic words of advice, just plain and simple, keep to your plan, don't beat yourself up if you are not 100% on target all the time. If I can do this anyone can!!

Lyn💛 Replied:

That is wonderful, jennifer! And thank you for the words of encouragement, it helps to know it can be done!

Diane Replied:

Way to go Jennifer. That is awesome.

deb Replied:

Good for you Jennifer!

deb Replied:

@Lyn ~ you are up early this morning!

Lyn💛 Replied:

My husband leaves for work at 4 am and sometimes I can't get back to sleep right away. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

So glad you shared your positive news, Jennifer. Real life success is so inspirational to so many!

jennifer Replied:

Thanks for the encouragement you all! I hope my little bit of advice can help some one else.

jennifer Replied:

I live in Germany BTW, in case you were wondering why I am up so early

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Yeah Jennifer! Awesome job. Thanks for encouraging us!

Anna Replied:

What great news! The right direction is the right way to go! You are proof Seeing other people achieve their goals certainly helps a lot! Thank you for sharing

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.