JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 6/1/20

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Determined Ones! How will this one day be so good to you?

I love new beginnings! June is my BirthMONTH, and I will celebrate as much as everyone lets me! Today I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; complete my stretching and also get a move on (hopefully bike ride as part of date); bake a specialty layer cake for sweet next door neighbors- I asked graduating senior Emily to choose the cake and she chose lemon raspberry and I've never done this one so here goes ; practice; have a date in with Gary. It's all good!

P.S. Have already been to Whole Foods; I went between 7-8am, and the guy wiping off carts and greeting told me that the first hour of business was for 60+, haha! I told him I was legit, and he did not card me. This was with lots of grey/silver hair this time. Hilarious!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Good for you Jeanne!

My exercise is done for the day, felt good. So happy it is a new month, I really needed it. Just working, after that need to stop at the grocery store and plan some lunches and dinners for the week. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Jeanne, you are aging backwards!

I am home for a quick (healthy) lunch, have been painting at the new house. One room done...all the others to go, LOL It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.