JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 6/24/20

Jeanne- CE!

Well hello, Wonderful Warriors! How are your Wellness Wednesday plans shaping up?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, stretch and move, pick and choose the day's adulting, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sitting att the new house while driveway work and garage door work is happening. Not much I can do here but sit today so I brought a book and a yoga mat and my computer and that's that! It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Today I am finishing painting our hallway and taking wallpaper down in the bathroom... long overdue. I had a splinter deep in my foot or I'm guessing that is what it is so after digging and never finding anything and treating the infection from the whatever, I can walk more easy today and it will be a great day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I hope your foot feels better Diane!

Diane Replied:

It is finally better... I think we got the thorn or whatever out... Still sore but I can walk with ease again.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.