JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

They want to get caught!

Denise

I have two parotlets that I named Diamond and Rio. I let them out to fly in the office and most times they sit where I left them until I come back to check on them. Then, I stir them up to fly until they get tired and WANT to be caught. They are adorable because as soon as I pick them up with my gloved hand, they proceed to bite me. Maybe they think I'm food for them to eat. haha I pat them for awhile and put them back in their cage. Cuties though! Oh my! I also have a dog named Lacie and a cat named Cagney. It's from a detective show back in the day Cagney and Lacie. We used to have a dog named Hutch and a cat named Starsky. Starsky and Hutch. Lacie loves to go for walks by the river and Cagney loves to snuggles especially when I sit down to read. She's persistent as is Lacie when she wants to go for a walk. Tell me about your pets. What do you have and would you want to have any more?

Lyn💛 Replied:

My mom loved Cagney and Lacie. Over the last two years we have gone from having 4 dogs and 2 cats to only one dog. It has been hard. I love my animals but I don't think I can go through any more losses at this point so I will probably not get any more. But I also can not imagine a home with no pets so I guess never say never.

Diane Replied:

I loved both of those shows.... Pets...where do I start. I have 5 goats (2 bucks, 1 weather (fixed male), and two does. I have a fish, a gecko (my daughters), 2 dogs and 2 cats. Oh and hubby rescued a baby turkey that we are raising and then releasing. We had two baby turkeys but one didn't make it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

We have two extremely high maintenance 8yo rescue Dalmatians, Tutti and Pebbles, that we adopted as puppies. They are adorable but were borderline not-rescuable due to severe abuse. They are safe with us.

We also adopted a new-to-us 8yo kitty, Chaz, 6 months ago, and he is practically perfect in every way!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.