JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 7/29/20

Jeanne- CE!

Well, Wonderful Warriors, it's Wellness Wednesday again already! How is your one day playing out?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, check in with Dr. Tim, grab some fresh produce from Sprouts, try to sneak the stretching and moving in before my sclerotherapy appointment, take it easy after that. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Lots of stuff on my to do list today. Most important is to keep myself on a more narrow road for the day. And it is going to be a great day!

Denise Replied:

Quiet day for customers today. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. In the past, I was run ragged and off my feet. By the time the weekend, rolled around, I was too tired to do anything. Now I enjoy my weekends because I have energy to do something and it's refreshing.

Denise Replied:

Quiet day for customers today. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. In the past, I was run ragged and off my feet. By the time the weekend, rolled around, I was too tired to do anything. Now I enjoy my weekends because I have energy to do something and it's refreshing.

Diane Replied:

Lot's of cleaning today.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.