JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Weed Whacker!

Denise

Who knew there could be so many weeds? I have neglected my yard and the weeds are telling the neighbors on me. GASP! I've been avoiding mosquitos to be honest. I just can't stand them. They annoy me especially when they buzz right into my ear and bite my face. Buggers!!!!! I'm going to have to get some spray( I guess. I'm not a fan.) but if I'm going to tackle those weeds, I don't know what else to do. What do you do?

Lyn💛 Replied:

Mosquitoes LOVE me. I can be in a group of people and nobody will have a bite and I will be covered in them. I have found that when I take my B12 supplement regularly I don't get as many bites but it's not exactly a double blind study or anything. LOL I make a spray from essential oils that helps some too. There are natural sprays you can get, some of them help a bit.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Mosquitos will get me if I am alone, but usually prefer others. I research online for highly rated natural sprays, and try the latest and greatest. We've had good success with natural sprays on our hiking trips. It also works for me to wear long sleeves and long pants made from very lightweight open weave fabric.

Diane Replied:

When you finish your weeds can you come tackle mine?? They grow way too fast and mosquitos are so bad here.

Sandy Replied:

I have decided to hire a lawn service to do that for me. They kill the weeds and fertilize etc. four times a year. I don't mind doing all the other stuff but I struggle with that.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.