JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Let's go Green challenge

Sue Ellen

Hey where did every one go? Have you all forsaken me on this challenge? Don't want to do anymore? Let's chat about it.

Denise Replied:

Sorry Sue Ellen, I don't know anything about this challenge.

Sue Ellen Replied:

It was to begin Jan. 1, 2020 -Dec. 31, 2020 getting as many greens you could to end the year. Sign ups were Brenda F. , Sonja, Chicadee, Florence and Anna. Don't know where they went. Hope they are doing ok though.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Well it looks like not many SYD members stayed with my challenge. Will never put a challenge again. I did do pretty well by myself though. Been hard but glad I am still not giving up. Hope all those who did join at the beginning are doing well and have a good ending for 2020.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Lots of people come and go. I've been with you even though I'm not in the challenge! I'm working hard to get greens but am not always successful and constantly forget to track them even when I am. LOL Don't give up starting challenges!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I've noticed that especially this year, people seem to be hanging on in whatever way they can, which may mean difficulty in keeping up or following through with things. I love seeing the challenges, even when I do not sign up. It's fun for me to cheer from the sidelines and pop in when I can. Sue Ellen, I admire you for not giving up!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks for the post. Did not want to come across as giving up or not doing challenges with others. I have been in a rough place trying to help my hubby lose weight since he is a diabetic. Do not know what to feed him or I so we can both be successful. Look forward to a New Year but finishing out this one first with a lower number than I began with. Blessings to all of you who take time to reply to this "old" lady of 72 who gets lonely and irritated.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I think you're great, Sue Ellen!

deb Replied:

I really don't do many challenges Sue Ellen, but I do follow people that do them. Although things have been quieter here at SYD, I think there are quite a few who check in just for a connection. We all care for you and want you to succeed! Did you get to check out the Whole30 program yet.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.