JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

What would make this site better for you?

Jeanne- CE!

Personally I would enjoy more correspondence. I'm not much of a blogger, and it's important to my wellness that I check in and hold myself accountable, so I post more on the message boards.

If you're here and would like to be more active, remember that the boards are for everyone, and are not private threads. Another option is to connect through buddy chats or competitions. I am fortunate to be blessed with lots of connections that support my wellness in "real life," but I still love this site and what it has done for me in arriving at and maintaining a healthy goal weight range.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I miss the activity on the message boards so much! There are plenty of places to log stats, the connections is what has helped me out the most.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hi, Lyn and great that you are maintaining a healthy goal weight. I am still struggling but not giving up. Going through some stressful issues currently which does not help me. Emotional eating !
Will try to connect here when I can. Continue your journey and you will arrive at your goal I'm sure.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.