JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 1/10/21

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! What are you hoping to have happen today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, and am hoping that snow happens today, although it is actually a laughable matter for me after having lived in northern Ohio until after college- people go crazy here; it's actually quite funny!

I also plan to stream church with Di, practice, stretch and move (snow angels maybe, haha!) actually make some progress in my music room besides practice now that Christmas decorations are down, curl up in a chair with something to watch or read, with Chaz on my lap. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will for sure get back on my yoga mat. This whole vertigo thing really sucks, it just steals days away from you. I will eat clean no matter what, I will batch cook for the upcoming week. It is going to be a great day!

Jenn J Replied:

I got in a 2mile walk with my SO today. 48 minutes as I had to pause on an uphill portion. I'm proud of myself. This is the first time I've pushed myself in an exercise since a severe asthma attack back in october.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Well done, Jenn!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.