JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Lucky 7 sharing blessing

Sue Ellen

Ok, my birthday was on the 7th and due to blood work as I shared before I did not celebrate until afterwards with a stop at Stewarts for some ice cream (yes a little). Anyway a customer heard me sharing and came to me with a Lucky 7 scratch off ticket. Now, I never did one so had to ask for help from someone else after she quickly left after wishing me a Happy Birthday. When i scratched it off it said I had WON $7.00. (later found out her name was Bonnie- whom I now pray for.) BUT what was neat is the following:
My Birthday was the 7th, it was Lucky 7 ticket, scratching off 3/ 7's in order to win and then winning $7.00.. ALL NUMBER 7. In the Bible 7 = perfection. God truly blessed me.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Wonderful Sue Ellen! And happy belated birthday to you!!!!!!! (that's 7 exclamation points)

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That is an amazing and uplifting story! Thanks for sharing. Happy BirthMONTH!

Melinda Replied:

That's really cool!!! Happy Belated Birthday too

Sandy Replied:

That's really cool. Happy belated birthday!!!!

deb Replied:

That's fun! Happy Belated Birthday to you!

Sharon VA Replied:

What a fun thing to happen on your birthday!

Thulz💕 Replied:

That's very cool!! Happy Belated birthday

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks to all of your nice wishes. God even blessed me with a good report on my blood work but need to take a Vitamin D pill and Centrum Silver vitamin to help too. Pray this will work when I get my eyes examine March 22. Been losing too. Hubby though is having problem and is now on a 5 mg. pill to help with diabetes. Pray it will help and not hurt him. Again thank you and God bless.

Anna Replied:

Happy Birthday Sue Ellen! 7 happens to be my favorite number as I also have a birthday on the 7th - in March!

Diane Replied:

That is really neat. Happy Birthday .... seems you are very lucky. I take Vitamin D and B12....

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.