JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

2 Months to Celebrate 2021 End Challenge

Sue Ellen

: k ladies that were with me in the 2021 End Challenge . Here we are NOVENBER 1st.
A new Month to try to do better than last one. The past choices we made which may not have worked are gone, A new start begins today.... WE CAN DO our best to end 2021 with a good number.
Come on get on Board and with Thanksgiving coming we have alot to be thankful for, right?

Let's chat here and encourage each other till New Years Eve.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Here's to ending the year on a high wellness note!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Well looks like the end of this year will not be that successful. We have had 2 family deaths since October and in November along with our Pastor's. 2 heart attacks and our Pastor with covid.
The stress also of my husband in litigation with his job over retiring, to where I am not focus on what I eat. I can only pray that December these things can change to re-focus.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Sending positive vibes your way, Sue Ellen!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That's a lot going on, Sue Ellen! May Light, Love, peace, and true wellness be a part of your coping with all of this upheaval.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks Lyn and Jeanne. I appreciate your reply.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Husband's retirement litigation has been finalized between his employer, union and lawyers.
February 25, 2022 date one day after his birthday, done. A new journey begins.....

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

How exciting, Sue Ellen!

Sandy Replied:

So glad there is resolution Sue Ellen. Enjoy this new phase of life for you and your husband.

deb Replied:

What good news Sue Ellen! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

What a relief to have that settled!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Yup, went this morning and handed in the papers and they gave a date from Dec. 3, 2021 to Feb. 25,2022 his retirement date he wanted. The twelve weeks. At least now we know to plan other coverages we may need to get.
Thanks for your kind posts. Praying that 2022 will be a great year for all of us.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.