JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 1/12/21

Jeanne- CE!

G'day Lovelies! What is in your wellness bag of tricks for this one day?

I will BE Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, check in with Dr. Tim, plan and prep, practice, stretch and move, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality. Despite the pandemic limitations, I finally received the message from my body that I need more BEing and less DOing, and to stop fighting it, for crying out loud! It's all good!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Trying to stay positive with all the crazy people out there trying to harm others.
Positive - Exercise done

Lyn💛 Replied:

Busy day today setting up my craft room and just got back from a two mile walk with my husband. No nausea whatsoever!!! Woo hoo!!!!!! It has been a great day!

Jenn J Replied:

Got my 2nd shingles shot today.3 of 4 on my moms side of the family have had shingles.

Yesterday was non tracking day. I had lots of protein and limited my other foods and saw a good loss day. This just reconfirmed my need to eat higher protein foods.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Jenn, my husband just had a flair up this past winter of shingles and he says it's painful. I wasn't aware that you can get shots. That should be something he should look into. His sister had it last year too.

Melinda Replied:

I had my first shingles shot a few months ago, need to schedule second. People I have known who had shingles stayed out of work for over a week, very painful and sick. Definitely a good thing to do, one less contagion to be worried about. You need to be 55 or older to get the shot though, at least here in MA.

Jenn J Replied:

Alex, you have to be symptom free to get the shots. There are 2 spaced about 6 weeks apart.

I had a mild reaction last night (shot was on Monday) with low grade fever and aches. Took so ibuprofen and was able to get back to sleep. Feeling better today, but my shoulder still aches.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.