JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

What one specific "to do" did you set in place so you stay between the lines of your best self today?

Anna

Today OA says that we need to "Act" our way into Right Thinking.

"The fact is that no amount of thinking will change our habits. To change, we must act."

Today I will get back into my regular walking routine. It makes me happy and it reminds that I am working towards realizing my best self.

What will you be doing today to work towards your best self? Think of one specific act and not your general plan. It might help one of us try that specific goal that works for you today ... tomorrow!

Its nice to be back. I so hope that I will stay and not fade away.

Melinda Replied:

Welcome back Anna! Today I will log all of my food. Logging food is the one thing I generally skip in a diet, even when I'm making progress. I should try it for the next two weeks and see if it makes a difference.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today I will do the narrow version of the Eat-Clean plan that works for me.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will up the intensity of my yoga.

Diane Replied:

Today I will watch my portions.

Anna Replied:

Thanks for playing along everyone! I am pledging to not graze from 7pm to 7am. I am not usually an evening eater but have been finding myself nibbling more than usual as of late. It is 7:02pm here and I am at 1190 cals for today. I ate from all the food groups and feel full. Not sure I will feel full over the evening but I am pledging a 12 hour fast... As for my morning pledge of walking with intent... I am not at 10k yet but I doubled yesterday's steps. I might go out for another small walk to get there but right now I am feeling successful.

How did your efforts fair out today? I hope our little exercise put your plan into action. It worked for me! Have a great night

Jenn J Replied:

Today it was taking the time to see the nutrition info about food I was planning to eat BEFORE eating it and choosing NOT to eat it. My previous pattern was to eat, then go back and add it in. Then I would realize I had made BAD choice. Not just poor, but honestly BAD choice. This process of making changes in my though process, and awareness of my choices, has been long over due.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.