JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days, day 1

Jenn J

I have never gotten much past the first 7 to 10 days in this 100 days process. One of my goals this year is to get through all 100, and even working on "Another 100 Days" by Linda. I'm going to use this message board as my accountability process.

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

That is the key...one step at a time. Glad you are here.

Jenn J Replied:

I'm so ready for more success and positive changes in my life.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will enjoy reading these again.

Anna Replied:

Ok, I am the same... I even had the workbook and reprinted it twice but i never get through 10 days or so... I am the perfect escape artist...

Do you discuss via the thread or just keep track yourself. Not sure how doing it together works...

Diane Replied:

I am in on this. Years ago we discussed each day to help us stay accountable and to make sure we were following along... Not sure if you want to do it this way.

Diane Replied:

I love how she stated that your past doesn't determine your future. So true. I am trying to plan ahead and have stuff prepped to grab.

Jenn J Replied:

Anna, we can post anything we want to. If you want to post our daily tasks here, that's great. If all you want to do is confirm you did it, that too is fine.

Anna Replied:

Thank you Jenn J. I think I will keep it general then. Read it and then write on what pops out at me.

For day 1, I used to go in 100% and by day 10... down to almost 0%. So let's say that I am going to get past day 10 and everyday after that will be bonus!

Jenn J Replied:

I've done the same thing Anna. This is the year for big changes. Losing my dad to a stroke has me very mindful of my increased risk of stroke. I am losing weight and getting healthier to lower that risk. This is the way I choose to make those changes.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.