JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Continue your destiny

CINDYKAKE

Continue your destiny, no matter how long it takes, or the stumbling blocks that gets in the way. Continue your destiny to the greatest in you. Know that you are important and how you feel about yourself. For myself, as I see myself reducing weight everything around me began to change rather its good or bad, I continue to stay on my road to my wonderful new destiny and not become distracted by others, nor negativity of any kind.

Being in the Start your diet community, I read they post and it help me so much where I really feel good about myself. Day by day it is a new step towards the goals that I am going to accomplish. I am in not in a rush to reduce, I take day by day, if I gain a pound I smile and clap my hands and say to myself "I will do better" when I reduce the weight I clap my hands and shot out loud "YES, DESTINY IS A GOOD ONE" I am truly grateful and at peace with myself and other. Love yourself daily and continue the Journey

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Love this!

CINDYKAKE Replied:

Hello Lyn Thank you soooo Much. We both are on a safe happy Journey, and we will make it successful.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.