JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 1/19/21

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What are you hoping to have happen today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, pray without ceasing, be present in the moment- specifically make eye contact and stop looking at a screen when someone speaks to me, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sending my son off to Chicago today, taking care of this and that around the house, hoping to get out for a walk and maybe a trip for groceries. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I have made my to do list and I will get things done and feel good about it. It will be a great day.

Jenn J Replied:

I made a dump run to get rid of trash that was cluttering my truck and driveway....not to mention my life. Now I don't have to keep looking at it and thinking I needed to get rid of it.

After work (9:30pm end time) I will get on my bike for 30+ minutes and do a bit of knitting. I want to make my 9yr old niece a poncho for valentines day.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.