JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 12/1/21

Jeanne- CE!

Wow, Wonderful Warriors, another new beginning already! How about kicking off the new month with a Wellness Wednesday? How is that looking for you today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, settle for nothing less than the best choice I know to make within each of the day's situations, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Dealing with the Christmas tree today. It's the only thing I don't enjoy when it comes to decorating. Also not sure how my glass ornaments dating back to the year I was born are going to stand up to the two horse sized dogs who go absolutely crazy every time someone so much as drives down our street. I think I'll just put on the garland for now and see what happens... I will do all the healthy things. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.