JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time: Monday 12/27/21

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, my friends! How will this Monday Monday be so good to you?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, get my head on straight and set the tone for a focused and safe drive home from San Antonio, exhale big and get back into the home flow. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I begin packing for a trip to Boulder. Leaving Wednesday but tomorrow we have a full day so packing really needs to happen today. I will do all the healthy things. It is going to be a great day!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Good for you Lyn...One day at a time for sure. I started today and I'm working toward making 2022 the year I live a life plan I have chosen to feel I am eating healthier. I have the fitness under control with yoga and hiking but wine and food challenge me. I lost my partner 4 months ago today and today I decided to be in control of my health for both of us.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Welcome! So sorry for your loss. Yoga is my favorite way to move my body and wine is my favorite way to relax. I probably need to up the yoga and cut back on the wine. LOL Let's do this together in 2022!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A warm welcome, Anonymous! Much Light and Love as you navigate your current situation. This site has been a big help to me for several years now. Here's to all of our wellness journeys!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.