JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

25 Days to 2021 End Challenge

Sue Ellen

Ok ladies we are coming down to the end of 2021 Challenge. For me it was rough this year. Trying to make right choices, dealing with deaths in the family, then my hubby retiring in February with issues with his job not wanting to give him his time so Union, Lawyer and finally litigation done to WIN his case. Very stressful, however I will take what my weight says December 31, 2021 and head into the New Year on a new journey with my husband and being a year older, Lord willing.

Now, how about YOU? Want to share?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Well done, despite major challenges!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's weigh in was 142.8; goal weight is 145. I remain committed to wellness in all areas. The past two years have been challenging for everyone, and I know for sure that I always feel worse on the days that I fall short in healthy food choices, hydration, stretching and moving, R&R, and things that make my heart sing; so I will live well and BE well. I enjoy this site and the determined ones here! Thanks for asking.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

2022 is going to be great for all of us!

Sandy Replied:

Challenges continue but we can do this!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.