JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Not if, WHEN you get to goal weight...

Jeanne- CE!

you will be happy when the scale stalls or gets stuck on one number!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Indeed I will!
And it IS going to be this year.

Anna Replied:

Yes, I will get to wait in 2021~~~ I hope

My weight gain reported today was due to a new scale. I love the scale but not the gain. I felt like the one I had was not accurate so its all good. Now I will be able to really keep an eye on what's going on. I got a Withings Body Cardio. Love it!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

But first it needs to keep moving down....I'm stuck, but gaining. I'm not eating more than usual or worse.

I'm not giving up. Had an awesome exercise this morning. Ran most of it. Then I timed my self and ran 1 mile in 11 minutes. Not the best but I'm happy with the results, it was over 13 minutes about 6 months ago. The goal is to get to 9-10 minutes per mile, feeling easy and being able to just keep running 5 miles a day of that. Like I did 8 years ago!

Jenn J Replied:

That's exciting Alex. I can't run at all currently. I had a severe asthma attack in October and I'm working to regain stamina so I can start running again.

Thulz💕 Replied:

Interesting perspective Jeanne. I also love it when it gets stuck when I know for sure I should have gained

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.