JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 1/7/21

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's shakin' in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, practice, stretch and move, plan and prep, make progress in finishing my music room. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I am just trying to get back to normal. I have soup on the stove so at least I was able to do that! Things are looking up. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I had one of those terrible night sleeps last night, very aware of the night. My FitBit showed that I only slept a little over 5 hours. So my workout this morning wasn't great.
I feel better right now, but I know I'm going to be exhausted tonight when I go home from work.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yep, I had one of my worst nights of sleep ever. Wonder why...lol

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Oh my goodness Lyn, as you said that, I think that was on my mind. I remember I kept wondering are they causing anymore harm. I didn't even put two and two together until you just said that.

Plus that was the first thing I thought of when I woke up and checked the news on my phone right away!

Jenn J Replied:

My brain-train kept me up last night too. According to my fitbit I only got about 3.5 hours of sleep. I'm sure it was a combination of mom-crisis and the events of yesterday. I get so frustrated when my anxiety intrudes on my sleeping.

I allowed myself comfort foods today (see my Depression thread) but will maintaining my plan is the days goal.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.