JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 2/11/21

Jeanne- CE!

Hey Precious! What's in your one day today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, make the most of my bonus day off due to wintry weather (legit this time mostly involving ice today and snow and deep single-digit freeze in the coming week- and of course in TX we don't do winter). I'm open to the flow of the day but right now it sounds great to practice music, declutter my music room some, and continue to explore the subject of ayruveda, hopefully with a cat on my lap. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Enjoy your snow day, Jeanne! I am going to paint my new bookshelves so I can get it all set up. It is going to be a great day!

Jenn J Replied:

I'm excited to see 230's today. I acknowledge that this may have a little jump up in the next day or two, but over all it's a slide down the scale.

Today is focused on keeping my sodium intake down. I know I have lower body sodium (lab tests for chemo confirmed) and I like to adds salt to my foods. I like the taste of salt. But, I also know that when I enjoy too much salt I have a weight increase even if my scale says I have a lower hydration level. So, an experiment to see if less salt intake have much of an impact. I'm going to try to go through the weekend with less salt added to foods I eat.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Good Job Jenn!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Exercise done! Eating on plan! Staying positive!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.