JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days: Day 12: Fuel or filler

Jenn J

Today's Tasks:

Record each of the foods you eat today, then rate each one based on whether it provides fuel or filler.

At the end of the day, determine how well your fuel needs were met.

Decide whether you need to replace some filler items with healthy foods that provide more fuel.

Jenn J Replied:

My goal is to allow a minimal amount of "filler" so I don't feel deprived, yet focus on fuels that feed my body.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I agree, Jenn. My food intake is mostly clean and in moderate amounts. My filler items are almost always planned, and thoroughly enjoyed; in fact, I've had some filler items lose their appeal permanently just because I did allow them.

Jenn J Replied:

I'm really hoping that with enough time, sugary foods will have less influence on my food and shopping choices.

Anna Replied:

I am trying to live with a fuel mentality and if I am in self control mode and as I found out recently, in my safe environment I am good. I do understand this concept and I think it will be a good thing to reflect on as I make my choices today!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.